Friday, February 12, 2010

Officially Open For Business!!


My shop is open and you can click on the button above (always on the left hand side of my blog) or my address is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilsisdesign

I'm slowly adding things on there so be sure to check back to see what's available! I've got some really cute tops I'll be adding soon as
well like this one...
wear it now and...

when the weather's warmer! I'll also be adding some adorable capri rompers and a really cute mom shirt!!

I apologize for the fuzziness of some of my pictures in my shop! Etsy requires that your pictures be at least 450 pixels wide and clearly some of mine are not so unfortunately they don't look as crisp as they do on my blog:( I'll be working on that!

2 comments:

  1. Just placed my order (the first of many I am SURE) for Fox - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got it!! Yay- thanks so much Betsy!!!- my first order!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!