Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rompers, Bows and A Preppy Peek!

Let's just say I've been a little more than busy trying to get things added to my shop but at the same time making some cute things for my kids! Things are going well and I'm really having fun with it, here's some of the items I've added lately...

The Capri-all (like an overall or also known as the pillowcase romper), hits above the ankle, perfect for spring, summer and early fall (with a shirt underneath).

I'm really loving navy and kelly green right now, a little unexpected with all the pink stuff girls wear!


Well of course I have to offer it in pink though:)!

The fabric on the ruffle and tie has little bees on it-looks like a honey comb pattern-very sweet!


I added bows to the shop as well. I love, love, love the blue with red dots- I've got fabric that's a pretty close match in capris and pants I offer-again, unexpected but so cute!

I'm really excited about these fabrics- embroidered seersucker, preppy and oh, so sweet!! Can't wait to make some coordinating brother/sister outfits with the crab one! I thought the pink flamingo was fun too.

Look for these closer to mid spring-just in time for summer!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrienne...I was wondering if you would be willing to make a girls size 10/12?

    livinglifewithes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!