Monday, February 15, 2010

The Teagan "Mom" Shirt...

Well I know my little tag line says "sweet and sassy children's clothing" but I couldn't resist making this fun shirt for the moms or any woman to wear!

This shirt is similar to the "Livie" shirt I offer for girls but the tie is not quite as thick, giving
it a smaller, thinner bow at the shoulder. It also has a coordinating band at the bottom, hitting a little below the waist. Very comfortable, perfect for every day running around, parties, barbecues- whatever! And best of all, it's a little different so you won't be wearing the same thing as everyone else!

It looks great with jeans, capris, shorts and I think it would look fantastic with skinny, white capri jeans- c'mon Memorial Day !;) I offer it in different fabric combinations and I also do custom orders if there is a particular color or fabric you like. Click here to see it in my shop!


1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! Yay for clothes for mom from your yummy collections!! Too cute..I'm getting the boys ready for school so when I have a quiet moment I am coming back to get one for "da momma!!"

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!