Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vroom Vroom!

These are some seriously cute pants for the little boy in your life! Ankle biter pants with a chartreuse, polka dot band. Matching car applique pulls it all together and you've got one sweet little boy outfit!

I also have this particular designer's fabric in blue and brown cars/trucks with a brown and small, white polka dot band.

Bennett sat in Harper's chair so well for me, wish I had gotten him his own chair with his name on it this past Christmas!

These pants have an elastic waist and are very easy to pull on and off for quick diaper changes. Perfect for all year round too!
Short sleeve applique onesie/ shirt would also look cute with jeans, brown pants or shorts in the summer.

So basically I'm just waiting for my labels to sew into my clothing to arrive but I plan to get these items I've shown so far, up and listed by Sunday or Monday.

Whew, this has been a tad bit harder than I thought {getting an etsy shop up}, but perhaps that's due to my perfectionist tendencies. But hey, at least you know you'll be getting an outfit that was shipped only after every. little. detail. was close to perfect:)

2 comments:

  1. I just love this cute outfit! He looks so adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhh!! i just want to gobble him up he is so cute!!!
    can't wait to order for Natie!
    -Jil(rivers of joy)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!