Monday, March 8, 2010

Coordinating Cuteness!!!

Well as promised, some cute coordinating outfits!! Seriously, I just love this! Now, all my kids don't coordinate every day but for church or special occasions it's fun to have them wearing outfits that don't match perfectly but definitely go together!
Just added this adorable dress to my shop- The Harper Tunic! It can be worn as a dress or a long shirt- thinking about adding some cute polka dot (same fabric as the sleeves) ruffled pants as another option with this!
Can be worn with a long sleeve shirt in cooler weather making this once again, a year round outfit! As long as the fabric doesn't have palm trees, fish, shells or other obvious summer designs, I say go for it to wear all year!
It's also available in this fun fabric combo with brown zebra print for the sleeves! Love zebra print in any color!! I see matching pants coming for this as well!
Okay, are you ready for some serious cuteness?!

Little boy overalls with applique of your choice!

These can be long as seen or worn as shorts- I will need inseam measurements if you order these to know which you would like (pants or shorts).


These have snap closer for 0-3T to make diaper changing easy.

Other appliques available are car, turtle, whale, dinosaur or letter.

Stay tuned for more fun, adorable outfits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!