Friday, March 12, 2010

Puff Sleeved Peasant Top and Jeans!!


I'm loving this little shirt because it can go with just about any type of pant-leggings, jeans, capris or shorts. I will be adding coordinating capris to be sold as a set as well!! I have one other fabric choice with this listing right now but more on the way (cute little birdies with polka dots!!) And if you ever see an item where I don't have a certain fabric that is shown with the listing but is shown in another listing, just email me and more than likely I can make the item in the fabric you like.
The sleeves on this are just so cute because they puff out and gather around the arm and the zebra print gives it that extra pop!
Coordinating zebra print band at the bottom.
Lil' Sis is now offering ruffled jeans and ruffled capri jeans! This picture doesn't do these justice- these jeans are super comfy and the ruffle gives them that extra flare. My daughter wore these today and got tons of compliments-not just your ordinary pair of jeans!

Get this outfit today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!