Monday, March 22, 2010

Some New Things!!

In case you're not a fan on the Lil' Sis Designs facebook page, you may have not seen some of the new items that are now available!
Flamingo seersucker dress! This also comes in a little sister coordinating top with bloomers (shown in crab seersucker a couple of pictures down from this one.)
This seersucker is so soft and comfy! We had some warm weather this past weekend so my daughter was more than willing to model her new dress!:)


This is the Twirl Bow Dress-super twirly and super girly!
The bodice has shirring and the skirt is full and gathered.
In the back the ties go through a button hole and tie into a sweet bow- so the back is just as pretty as the front!

This dress is reversible! You get two dresses in one! Another, very feminine dress but still very comfy for a little girl.



Here's the inside.



I thought I'd reintroduce the Teagan mom shirt because I had an order for this recently and the person wanted it a tad bit longer and I really like how it turned out! So I think I'll start adding a little more length to make it more like a tunic. I thought it looked great with white jeans- perfect for summer!





And last but certainly not least- the crab seersucker! This is the little boy's set with the matching crab applique and seersucker shorts.



And this is the little sister top and bloomers up to size 4T. The bloomers have rick rack around the leg and there is rick rack around the bottom of the shirt.

Don't wait to order your seersucker outfits because it goes on back order fast!!

Orders are coming in quickly and I'd like to thank you again if you have placed an order with Lil' Sis Designs!

I've got a couple more items I'd really like to add to the Spring/Summer line so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to share more with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!