Monday, April 19, 2010

Birds, Beaches, and Bold!

Some new items I will be listing soon...
This is actually available now- love the birds and dots combo and I've been offering it in the blue and red and just finished up my other daughter's outfit in the yellow and white polka dot.
Looks so cute with the red and blue/bird set- she gets compliments every time she wears this outfit- I love the colors together!

Now for the Beach!

New, soft "beachy" knits will be available soon! The ribbons can be removed during washing and buttons are underneath so it can be worn with or without the bows.
Perfect for summer play or a beach/pool cover up! My daughter loved the feel of the soft knit in this dress.
Also offering it in this cool shell fabric.


As well as this! I'll be making this in sister/ brother coordinating outfits.
And now for the Bold!

Here's another new design-the "Lexi" Sash dress! The sash can be worn in the front as shown or tied around the back or crossed in the back and tied in the front. The sleeves flare out-no elastic around the arms. My model was sleeping when I took this picture so I'll be sure to get some pictures of her wearing it soon!


A matching, reversible headband can also be purchased! I tried this on myself and it looked great- I think I'll be making some for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!