Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Items-Burp Cloths and Tank Dresses!

I've been busy adding some cute new items and I wanted to share...

Lil' Sis Designs will now be offering boutique burp cloths! This was a custom set made for a baby boy with an ocean themed nursery.

The third cloth isn't part of the ocean theme but still cute!

These lovely, girly little burp cloths are available in my shop now. I love all these fabric together!

I offer a letter applique as well and this picture shows what the coordinating fabric would look like. I will be adding more sets to choose from and I can mail these out the next day so they're perfect for that quick baby gift you need!

I'm excited about this dress and the ones to come because they are super comfy and perfect for summer! I will adding these soon but I had to share.

Once I finished the dress I had left over fabric from the bottom of the tank top and I hated to just waste it so I made a little rosette and it really adds a cute little touch to the dress!


Just a reminder- Lil' Sis Designs offers boutique bows to coordinate with outfits!

I look forward to listing these new knit dresses very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rosette, hair bows, dress, burp cloths, bird fabric... so much cuteness going on.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!