Monday, April 5, 2010

A small break...


...but I'm back at it again! I took a few days off from sewing to celebrate Easter with my family and I think it was the first time in 2 months that I have not sewed or stayed up waaaay too late!

We had a big spring rush right before Easter with tons of cute orders being shipped out! It's so much fun to see the different fabric combinations people choose or when people let me pick out the combo that I haven't made before. Here's a couple of orders I've made recently (some custom, so not)...


And here are the newest items I've added to Lil' Sis Designs...


Coordinating dresses and tie shirts! I put a sneak peek of these on the Lil' Sis facebook page but now they are available in my shop!


I just love this pink and green together!

It can be worn with or without a t-shirt underneath.
My girls wore these at an Easter egg hunt-perfect spring colors!

In the next few weeks I'll be working on some cute and comfy tank top dresses just in time for summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!