Thursday, July 8, 2010

Go Team!

Football season will be here before you know it...

Dress your little one in your favorite team colors! These dresses are great for all year- round wear- not just on game day!
Dresses and matching tie applique shirts are available now at Lil' Sis Designs! ECU, Ohio State, Tennessee, Auburn, Carolina, South Carolina, Clemson, Alabama, NC State, Florida and Penn State are just some of the teams that you can choose from. Contact me at lilsisdesigns@gmail.com or order through the Lil' Sis Designs etsy site. If you're not sure if the fabric is available please contact me first and I will do my best to find it for you!

So...Go Team!

Whoever you and your little one cheer for, make sure they do it in style;)

2 comments:

  1. Can you do LSU purple and gold? We're going to an LSU vs Vanderbilt game in Sept...those would be super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!