Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Wow, can't believe 4th of July is already here!! Where is the summer going?! These are some outfits I made for my kids. The pillow case dress is a new style with the cute ruffle and different block of fabric at the top as well as the halter dress with cute little button! Both were fun to make and you'll see more of the new pillow case dress this fall but you'll have to wait until next spring for the new halter.

Here's some of things I've been making lately...
Here's a cute custom order I made for a friend- sweet little ruffled baby bloomers with matching applique onesie! Love these on little girls!!
Another custom order I made- flower girl and ring bearer outfits for a beach wedding! I can just see these little kids on the beach during the ceremony-so sweet!
Oh and tunics, tunics and more tunics! I had no idea these would be so popular but thanks to all that have ordered them! Hope you are looking fab on the beaches and at the pool this summer;)

******
Getting in all sorts of cute and fun fabrics for fall and winter 2010! Also, don't forget about those "tailgate" dresses and tie shirts coming soon! I've got two college teams I working on now-can't wait to show pics!! If you're interested in these outfits, email me with your team colors and I will see if I can find the fabric for you!

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!