Friday, September 3, 2010

Crazy For Cords!

Lots of fun corduroy outfits available at Lil' Sis Designs!! Here's just a few of the items that are currently available or coming soon...
Available now: Boy's camo outfit!
Super soft corduroy-roomy pants paired with cute airplane applique.
Available next week: Red, ruffled neck corduroy tunic!

This top/dress would be perfect for holiday pictures!!
Wear it with leggings or...


Ruffled zebra cords!! Love this black and red together for winter!

Remember, I'm a one man show so don't wait to order your fall/winter items that are specific to certain celebrations or holidays. My current turn around time is 3-4 weeks and I do my best to get you your outfits as soon as possible!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits, Adrienne! Bennett is getting SO big!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the adorable camo shoes ?!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!